- is the result of our effective and consistent research
- meets both the highest demand in quality and energy efficiency.
- enables the economical production of first-class, compact electronic control gears.
- endorses the realisation of high-performance power supply units.
An integrated microcontroller allows for true lamp power control. This enables the equalisation of voltage variations of different lamp types and ensures exactly reproducible product quality.
The integrated energy storage equalises the supply voltage fluctuations. This allows for the interruption-free flow of electricity. No additional power reserve is necessary.
A microcontroller ensures the optimal parameterisation of all relevant unit properties and lamp properties. The microcontroller assumes all switching operations, control operations and adjusting operations, and guarantees exact data evaluations.
Customer requirements are manifold. As is our dedication in finding a solution.
During the development of electronic control gears we take the following into consideration:
- Required unit power (1 - 100 kW per unit)
- Necessary control options (any fieldbus- and ethernet configurations)
- Unit casing dimensions
- Anticipated environmental impact (Temperature, humidity, dust)
You will recieve a customised solution.
Concretely we should get in touch
if you are looking for one ore more of following criteria.
- power range up to 100kW
- voltage range up to 1000V
- switching frequencies up to 50kHz (hard) or 500kHz (resonant)
- compact and environment adapted construction